Founded in 1963, Raytek has grown its expertise in the manufacturing of temperature measurement instruments designed for process control, industrial and maintenance applications.
With product offering including:
- Fixed thermal imagers
- Comes in two ranges-40 to 500°C (-40 to 932ºF) and 200 to 2000°C (392 to 3632ºF).
- Fixed infrared sensors
- Sensors for applications with temperatures of -40 to 3000ºC / -40 to 5432ºF
- Infrared line scanners
- Real-time imaging of processes covering temperatures 20 to 1200°C
- Infrared process imaging systems
- Products designed for usage in glass manufacturing, rotating kiln shells, extrusion systems and thermoforming systems
- Portable infrared thermometers
- Covering temperatures between 400–3000°C
- MT Series Portable IR Thermometers
- ST Series Automotive Handheld
- 3I PLUS Series High Temperature IR Thermometers
- ST Series Industrial IR Thermometers
- CI Series Compact Infrared Sensors
- CM Series Compact Infrared Sensors
- GP Series Infrared Systems
- MI3 Series Digital Pyrometers
- Thermalert 4.0 Series Infrared Sensors
Raytek has a solution for all your temperature requirements and monitoring applications. General tech services is the authorized distributor for Raytek in UAE.