HiP's Ultra High pressure line features needle valves, fittings, line filters, check valves, safety heads, rupture discs, anti-vibration gland assemblies, tubing and nipples are engineered to the highest standards of repeatable quality.
Because of our co-operation with HiP High Pressure Equipment we can also offer you the complete range of sprague pumps, eTensifiers and gas boosters. Also with these products we offer custom built solutions.
HiP has added 3/8” and 9/16” O.D. valves and fittings designed to ensure safe and easy plumbing for pressures up to 100,000 psi. The new sizes of valves are available in four body styles – two way straight, two-way angle, three way/two inlets and three way/one inlet.
Accompanying 100,000 psi 3/8” and 9/16” O.D. fittings include check valves, elbows, tees and crosses. Ultra-high-pressure tubing, and coned-and-threaded nipples are also available.
General Tech Services distributes HiP High Pressure Valves, Fittings and Tubing.
- Size Range: 1/16″ thru 1″
- Pressure Range: 10,000 PSI thru 150,000 PSI
- Medium Pressure Valves, Fittings and Tubing – 20,000 PSI
- High Pressure Valves, Fittings and Tubing – 30,000, 40,000, and 60,000 PSI
- Ultra High Pressure Valves, Fittings, and Tubing – 100,000 PSI and 150,000 PSI
- Specialty Valves – Ball, Check, Metering, Relief, Male Bottom Connection, and Block & Bleed
- Subsea Valves – Ball, Check, and Needle
- Subsea Control Panel Valves
- Coning, Threading and Reseating Tools
- Pressure Vessels and Reactors
- Pumping Systems, Intensifiers, Gas Boosters, and High Pressure Generators
- Line Filters
- Specialty Alloys – Hastelloy, Inconel, and annealed for Sour Gas Service
- Anti-Vibration Glands